The SAISC Group consists of the following associations:
- The SAISC – Structural Steel
- POLASA – The Powerline Association of Southern Africa
- SAMCRA – The Southern African Metal Cladding and Roofing Association
- SASFA – The Southern African Light Steel Frame Building Association
- ASTPM – The Association of Steel Tube and Pipe Manufacturers
- STEASA and ISF – Steel Tube Export Association and The International Steel Fabricators Association
Through each association we are able to reach and represent the interests of different stakeholders in the steel construction industry. Information on the sub-associations is available by clicking on the links above. For more information on the individuals who head up each of our sub-associations, please visit our team page.