The highly anticipated Steel Awards 2018 is almost upon us! This year we’ve had 74 entries reflecting steel as the material of choice, an encouraging reminder that we have an industry to be proud of! This has made judging a challenging but uplifting experience, which is something we all need.
We’ve got some exciting new additions to this year’s event, including a mobile app, and the photo competition via Instagram. If you’re active and sharing content on the different social platforms, remember to use the hashtag #SteelAwards2018 so we can spread the positive story of Steel together! Don’t forget to book your table at one (or all) of our regional events.
Click here for the Steel Awards 2018 app “how to guide”
Lastly, and most importantly – a big thank you to our sponsors. We are delighted to showcase the hard work our industry has put in over the last 12 months, and the support from our sponsors is what makes Steel Awards possible
- Pro Roof Steel and Tube – Main Sponsor of Steel Awards Gauteng
- Aveng Trident Steel – Main Sponsor of Steel Awards Western Cape, and National Beverage Sponsor
- ArcelorMittal South Africa – Digital Trailblazer Sponsor
- Cadex Systems South Africa – Photo Competition Sponsor
- Global Roofing Solutions – Metal Cladding Category Sponsor
- Safintra South Africa – Factory and Warehouse Category Sponsor
- Safal Steel – Innovation Category Sponsor
- ASTPM – Tubular Category Sponsor
- NJR Steel – Partner Sponsor
- Stewarts and Lloyds – Partner Sponsor
- Macsteel – Partner Sponsor
- KRU Detailing – Gauteng Photo Booth Sponsor
We look forward to seeing you all on the 11th of October 2018!