At the first meeting of the new POLASA Board Zola Hlatshwayo and Sagren Moodley were confirmed as Chair and vice Chair for the new year – we congratulate them on the vote of confidence!
The following working POLASA portfolios were agreed upon:
- Design and Engineering – Robin Page / Nick van der Mescht
- SHEQ – Enrica Furlan / Zola Hlatshwayo
- Training – Enrica Furlan / Zola Hlatshwayo
- Component supply & Localisation – Sagren Moodley / David Muller
- Industry Sustainability – Vincent Kanyongolo / Peter Ramaite / Nick vd Mescht
- Export Promotion – Vincent Kanyongolo / Sagren Moodley
- Exempted Micro Enterprise & Qualifying Small Enterprise – Zola Hlatshwayo / Enrica Furlan / Peter Ramaite
Each of the above subjects is addressed and driven by POLASA in co-operation with the applicable ESKOM executives with the listed incumbents acting as co-ordinators.
Any of our POLASA members wishing to contribute or participate are invited to contact the relevant POLASA Board member(s) or send an e-mail with details to email@example.com.
Otherwise keep your eyes open for the various POLASA notifications or Newsletters. When last did you visit www.polasa.co.za ?
This is indeed the last opportunity to wish each of you, your colleagues and families a blessed festive season and a fruitful New Year! Thank you for your ongoing moral and practical support to our Association!
POLASA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (011) 726-6111